Simaudio Ltd. is a firm believer in environmental issues and the preservation of our planet. Recognizing that
our natural resources are being depleted at a dangerous rate, we've adopted 10 "green practices" in our day-to-day
business operations that make us a more environmentally friendly company:
- We don't believe in forced obsolecence - our products are designed to last for a minimum of 25 years. This, combined with
our substantial factory warranties, is meant to instill confidence for long-term ownership.
- We don't readily waste resources by jumping into new technologies that might turn out to be nothing more than a short-term trend.
- There are absolutely no hazardous materials such as lead, asbestos, cadmium, mercury or Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB) found in any of our components.
- We recycle all metal, plastic and paper used in our manufacturing processes.
- All paper and plastic based materials used in our offices are recycled.
- Whenever feasible, we opt for electronic documents over paper documents.
- We use no environmentally hazardous chemicals or compounds to clean the metals used in our chassis' prior to painting.
- We recycle, as opposed to discard, all discontinued and obsolete parts that we no longer require.
- By minimizing the number of outside sub-contractors, we've significantly reduced transportation emissions. Furthermore, we try to use local sub-contactors whenever possible.
- We procure our parts from companies that also have a green approach.