You are versatile and enjoy doing a variety of tasks? The production general helper is in support of the various sub-departments to allow a better fluidity within the production floor.
Under the authority of the production manager, the general worker will assist the various sub-departments, from the packaging, assembly or even the reception/shipping departments. In short, with the help of your many talents, you will have to support a wonderful production team by showing assiduity and versatility.
- Prepare and install electronic components necessary for the assembly of various units
- Cut and tin the wires
- Deburring and masking parts of aluminum and steel.
- Pack the devices according to the specifications of each country.
- Reliability — be trustworthy, reliable and accountable to your obligations
- Attention to detail — pay close attention to detail when performing tasks
- Cooperation — being friendly and pleasant with co-workers, keeping a good attitude
- Be vigilant about health and safety risks
- Very good manual dexterity
- Have a very good visual acuity
- 0-2 years experience in a manufacture