Would you want to be part of a team that wants to convey this passion through high-end audio products? Simaudio Ltd. offers you the opportunity to join its team as a buyer. This position will allow you to put your versatility, professionalism, and organizational sense to good use by finding yourself at the heart of a dynamic team.
The buyer, under the supervision of the supply chain coordinator, ensures that purchase orders are sent to our suppliers in a timely manner. He will also assist the coordinator in procuring and maintaining parts to ensure that the business runs efficiently and at the lowest possible cost while meeting quality standards.
- Prepare requisition/purchase orders to replenish stock
- Track, reschedule, monitor, check for accuracy, release purchase orders
- Track the progress for each procurement plan until the shipment arrives
- Assist in reviewing open POs on a weekly basis, and handle/update any that are past due
- Monitor inventory levels of issued materials and stocks
- Review requisition orders for accuracy
- Prepare and maintain purchasing files, reports, and records
- Any other related tasks.
- Perform routine clerical duties
- Perform various administrative functions
- Provide information on available parts
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- 0-2 years experience
- Diploma in vocational studies