Being moved by the emotional power of music is a feeling one must experience to fully understand. The MOON 780D v2, along with the built-in MiND 2 streaming module, redefines this experience by elevating it to an all-new level through the use of a fully balanced dual-mono design using 32 unique DAC circuits in total. The 780D v2 can decode virtually all digital audio formats (MQA, PCM 32-bit / 384 kHz, and native DSD up to DSD256). The 780D v2 will unleash dynamics and recover fine detail in your music that you never thought existed before.
Here are some of the main features:
- Roon Ready device;
- MQA decoding from all digital inputs;
- 9 digital inputs : USB, AES/EBU, SPDIF, Optical, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and aptXTM audio for Bluetooth®;
- Power supply using new MOON Hybrid Power (MHP) for exceptionally stable, ultra low noise DC output;
- Femto second clock resulting in much lower jitter and consequently lower distortion;
- 12 stages of DC voltage regulation which includes 2 stages of M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage Regulation) and 4 stages of i2DCf (Independant Inductive DC Filtering);
- On-board programmable software for customization of the end-user interface.
Learn more about the MOON 780D v2