A prestigious competition for our 40th anniversary
“For our 40th anniversary, we wanted to offer something back to artists, the heart of our industry. As we are celebrating our anniversary under the theme of the High Fidelity, we want the artists of tomorrow to have the best conditions in which to create music of real quality.”
CEO of MOON by Simaudio
To all Canadian artists and composers of original musical creations…
Are you Canadian? For our 40th anniversary, we are proud to announce the launch of a new competition for emerging Canadian artists and composers: the MOON Music Prize: Elevate the Talent.
You are passionate about your craft and dream of recording your own album? You are looking for recognition for the quality of your work or for encouragement to continue your artistic research?
The MOON Music Prize: Elevate the Talent is the perfect opportunity for you, artist and composers to enjoy a unique recording experience in a hi-fi music studio. We are more than delighted to encourage the exploration and development of the promising artistic creation of young Canadian artists.
Inspired? Here is what you could win…
The lucky winner of the MOON music will earn and enjoy a week of studio time in order to produce his very first album with renowned professionals. Moreover, he or she will benefit from an artist grant of $ 10,000 and the pressing on vinyl record of his first album.
To top it all off, we are also committed to offering visibility throughout the year on all our communication platforms, online, offline, internationally at various specialized fairs in Germany, China and all over the world. Each year, the brand joins more than a million fans of high-fidelity music,
Inspired? Participate to the MOON Music Prize: Elevate the Talent
The MOON Music Prize : Elevate the talent
- All entrants must be resident in Canada.
- All artists must be over 18.
- Submitted music must be the intellectual property of the artist (no covers).
- Music must be from these genres: Jazz, Rock, Soul, Funk, Pop, RnB, Blues, Classic, Folk and Vocal
- Applications received after the due date won’t be considered.
- Competition entrants must not have a current or upcoming contract with a label or a production company.
- Entrants must have minimum of two songs to present to the jury.
- Entrants must be available in early September for the recording session at Opus Studio.
A jury made up of music enthusiasts
President, Rouge on Blue
Sales and export director, Simaudio
CEO, Studios Opus
to choose the preferred candidate,
the latter will be directly sent into the final top 3
AT OPUS STUDIOS